Alternate ways to complain about a Chiropractor
For people who do not wish, or are unable to use the online complaint form, you can complain to us in the following alternate ways.
By Post: General Chiropractic Council, 44 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9HL
By Email: [email protected]
By Phone: 020 7713 5155 (Choose option 2)
Please provide us with:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- A contact telephone number
We understand that every complaint is different and in some circumstances you are unable to provide us with certain information. However, it is beneficial if you are able to provide us with as much information as possible regarding your complaint.
Details to include:
- The full name(s) of the chiropractor(s) you are complaining about
- The address where you visited the chiropractor(s)
- What happened, where it happened and the date(s) when it happened.
- Any people that were present/also involved.
- Any documents that might support your complaint. For example, letters. Please send us any copies and reference them.
- Information of anyone else you may have already complained to. For example, the chiropractor. Please give details of what happened and include any copies of documentation between you and the organisation/person(s).
Upon receiving your complaint we will contact you within seven days, where we will confirm that your complaint has been received and tell you if we can take it forward and what will happen next.