A stamp of approval
To show that your degree programme is approved by the General Chiropractic Council, we encourage use of our specially designed logo.
It can be used for all marketing materials that relate directly to the individual chiropractic degree programme, such as:
The relevant section of your website
Promotional materials for your chiropractic programme
Full guidance on use of this logo can be found here.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Please be aware of the following points when using the registered logo:
- The logo must be used in its entirety and not ‘cropped’ or ‘trimmed’
- The alignment, colours and text within the logo must not be altered in any way
- The logo must not be stretched, squashed, distorted or manipulated
- The logo must never be changed or recreated in any way and must be reproduced using only approved digital files supplied by the GCC
The logo is available in four versions.
Any version can be used as long as it appears clear and unchanged. This is important so that chiropractors across the UK are using a consistent logo that is instantly recognisable for patients and the public.
For digital applications and internal communications such as Word & Powerpoint all logos are available in PNG format. These are downloadable below.
Vector versions of the logos are available for use in print, at any size, without loss of quality.